Every studio and location session is custom tailored to your needs. Before the shoot we will discuss by phone, Skype, email or in person, the types of shots you want to create.
On Location Session $275
In-Studio Session $225
Both sessions include one professionally retouched digital image n three formats: print-ready, web-ready and profile photo-ready. Additional images available @$35 each.
On Location packages begin at $650
$150 credit that you can put toward professional retouched image files and/or professional lab prints.
These sessions typically run 60-90 minutes and allow for several different groupings, with up to two wardrobe or setting changes.
The Complete Senior Portrait Expereince
- Outdoors, On-Location.
- Custom tailored to your interests and passions
- 3 Outfit Changes
- $650 before September 19th, $700 after Sept. 19th
- Includes $150 image credit that you can put toward professional retouched image files and/or professional lab prints.
The Senior Studio Experience
- Indoors at my studio in North Pawlet.
- Designed to express your style
- 2 Outfit Changes
- $375 before September 19th, $425 after Sept. 19th
- Includes $100 image credit that you can put toward professional retouched image files and/or professional lab prints.
The Senior Portrait Headshot Experience
- Indoors or outdoors at my studio in North Pawlet
- Simple, direct. Done.
- No outfit changes
- $225 before September 19th, $275 after Sept. 19th
- Includes 1 professionally retouched yearbook image
These are not your parent’s portrait session. These sessions, whether in studio or on location, start with the idea that there’s more to you than the you we see. There’s the you you are. With your input I will create an image or series of images that capture the spark inside you.
Remember your session, no matter the type, will be custom designed for you. The package information here is provided as a starting point to get you thinking. I can create a portrait session that works for you. Give me an idea of what you need and I’ll tell you how I can help. No stress, no pressure and no in front of the camera jitters. I promise.