New Sept. Workshop Scheduled. Sign up now!
Ramp up your photography with this hands-on workshop where you’ll learn simple, proven ways to capture better images of your family and friends, landscapes and of course pets!
When and Where:
- Saturday Sept 26th, 2015
- Manchester Studio
- Fee $75
- Skill Level: Beginner through Intermediate
- Gear Required: DSLR or Compact cameras with manual settings
Topics will include:
- Understanding available light
- Choosing the best lens/focal length for the job
- Portraits and capturing people young and old
- Stopping time and interpreting motion
- New perspectives and composition
- Nabbing that perfect moment
- When to flash =)
You’ll want to bring:
- Camera with manual
- EMPTY or backed up media card
- Fully charged battery
- All your questions and enthusiasm
I am limiting the number of participants so pre-registration and pre-payment is required to hold your spot. Registration is non-refundable unless the workshop is canceled.
Leave a Reply